- Priority - High
- Affecting System - Hitleap/ Bot VPS Range
Our Hitleap/ Bot VPS Range is under maintance from 2017/01/01 to 2017/01/30.
Expected downtime: 10 minutes
- Date - 2017/01/01 19:09 - 2017/11/07 19:17
- Last Updated - 2017/01/15 19:12
- Priority - Medium
- Affecting System - Website/ Client Area
Our Website and the Client Area is under maintance from 2017/01/12 to 2017/01/25.
We do not expect any downtimes.
- Date - 2017/01/12 18:57 - 2017/11/07 19:16
- Last Updated - 2017/01/15 19:07
- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Server - NODE00-HDD-PR-CA
Our monitoring system, has just detected a defect on our server node04.plazhost.com. Our technicians, who work 24 hours a day, have also received this alert. However, they started a intervention and we are unable to give you a precise time.
|||Update: 2016/01/03 06:00|||
The intervention on node04.plazhost.com has been completed.
The network cable was not damaged on the surface, but we replaced it anyhow.
We also flashed the BIOS to the latest revision.
- Date - 2016/01/03 03:04 - 2016/01/03 12:10
- Last Updated - 2016/01/03 12:09
- Priority - High
- Affecting System - All Linux and Windows VPS Servers
To improve your remote reboot system and to offer an optimal service, we must proceed to the replacement of this one.
This operation will run in 3 steps:
- Your server will be stopped by our technicians (Software reboot).
- We replace equipment for remote reboot.
- We restart the server.
The operation will be managed by our present team. No action is required from your part.
- Date - 2015/10/26 06:00 - 2015/10/27 00:00
- Last Updated - 2015/10/31 04:32
Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there's any known issues.
|Server Name||HTTP||FTP||POP3||PHP Info||Server Load||Uptime|